Gay Wine: Go and No-Go places for QUEER people (with Miss Petty)
Místo: Pride House – Small hall
Live recording of Teple Vino podcast, where they will compare life in different places as queer people.
“Teple Vino is a Slovak queer podcast where a group of friends talks about different LGBTQ topics from their own point of view and experience. In the talk ‘Go and No-Go zones for queer people’ Mima, Marcel, Lenka and Max will be sharing their own experience about life as queer people in different places, varying from small villages in Slovakia to big cities abroad.
Did you know you could get beaten up for being queer in The Netherlands? Where can queer people feel really safe? On the other hand, sometime smaller villages can be more tolerant than big cities. Teple Vino will compare life in different cities in Slovakia, Czech republic but also Europe. Is it safer to holds hands in Bytča, Slovakia or Rotterdam, The Netherlands? Can you spot a rainbow flag in Kežmarok? Do queer people feel safer in Prague, Czech Republic or Bratislava, Slovakia? From tolerance in Kežmarok to homophobia in The Netherlands, some of these experience might shock you!
Teple Vino invites you to sit down with them and join their discussion. You might be surprised by how many of these experience you share with them!”
Line UP 16:30 – Part 1 of the discussion: Teple Vino 17:15 – break 17:30 – Part 2 of the discussion: Teple Vino with Miss Petty
- Lenka, founder and moderator of the Teplé Víno project, Vogue dancer and performer, she lives and studies in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, she is active in the Slovak and Dutch queer community and ballroom scene.
- Max, founder for the Teplé Víno project, living and working in Prague. He’s interested in Slovak and Czech politics and is active in the Czechoslovak LGBTI community.
- Mima, founder of the Teplé Víno project, living in Kežmarok and studying in Prešov. She occupies with modeling and photo-modeling and is active in the LGBTI community in Slovakia.
- Marcel, founder of the Teplé Víno project, living and studying microbiology and virology in Bratislava. In his free time he occupies with growing exotic plants and is active in the Slovak queer community.
- Miss Petty, successful Czech drag queen and singer known e.g. for the song “Jsem Tučná” (“I’m fat”) created featuring Slaytiiina. She is know for combining drag with music which she makes herself. She lives and works in Prague.
Organizer: Teplé Víno
Teple Vino is a Slovak queer podcast where a group of friend talks about different LGBTQ topics from their own point of view and experience.