You are invited to our yearly QTY Picnic for LGBTQIA+ youth 13-21 at Pride Village! Last year over 70 of you attended, and a number of fun activities popped up, such as face painting, board games and more. This year we're inviting you to bring along your favorite activities, to teach each other, create something together or just hang out and chat. Bring a snack to share with your new friends, if you can and want to.
Out of respect for all participants, the event is alcohol, drug and smoke-free. We look forward to seeing you! (Czech/English) (3 hours)
Since 2016, QTY has been supporting and celebrating young people (13-21 years old) who are curious about or define themselves as queer, questioning, lesbian, gay, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, agender, genderqueer, trans, intersex, nonbinary, and many other diverse identities and orientations -or those who choose no label- and their allies. We offer LGBTQIA+ youth a safe, inspiring space for acceptance, support and social contact through regular monthly meetings in Prague and online.
COVID-19: To enter this event, you must abide by the following rules. If you don’t stick to them, we unfortunatelly cannot let you in.
- Wear a respirator/nano face mask.
- At the door, produce one of the following:
- negative antigenic test from an official testing site (home-test and a statutory declaration is not sufficient) max. 72 hours old, or
- negative PCR test 7 days old, or
- certificate of full vaccination, i. e. 14 days after the last shot of the vaccine
- certificate on suffering covid-19 in the last 180 days.
To make Pride safe for you, we follow the government measures and the recommendations from the City Health Station. Thank you for helping us too.