We invite everyone from the asexual and/or aromantic spectrum to a festival meeting in the Pride Village on the Střelecký Island.Come and meet other people from the community, make new friendships, talk openly about your experience or simply spend a pleasant summer afternoon by the water with like-minded people. All friends and allies are also welcome.
Bring snacks according to your own taste and possibilities, don't forget the flags and board games.
COVID-19: To enter this event, you must abide by the following rules. If you don’t stick to them, we unfortunatelly cannot let you in.
- Wear a respirator/nano face mask.
- At the door, produce one of the following:
- negative antigenic test from an official testing site (home-test and a statutory declaration is not sufficient) max. 72 hours old, or
- negative PCR test 7 days old, or
- certificate of full vaccination, i. e. 14 days after the last shot of the vaccine
- certificate on suffering covid-19 in the last 180 days.
To make Pride safe for you, we follow the government measures and the recommendations from the City Health Station. Thank you for helping us too.