Yeeees, giiirls! This year Prague Pride can look forward to another super-great queer-themed pub quiz. Fancy yourself as a smarty-pants about pop culture and LGBTQ+ community facts and history? Then shuffle along to Karlín Barracks on Monday to win BIG PRIZES! Teams of two to five can participate - with registration on the door.
Takes place at Karlín Barracks - Pool section.
The Queer Film Festival Mezipatra presents hundreds of LGBTQ+ themed Czech and foreign films along with their producers. Films are evaluated by an expert jury as part of a prestigious international film competition, and audiences have a say too. Accompanying discussions, lectures, workshops, exhibitions and parties are an integral part of the programme. The main festival part takes place in Prague and Brno in November, and then tours selected cities across the Czech Republic.
COVID-19: To enter this event, you must abide by the following rules. If you don’t stick to them, we unfortunatelly cannot let you in.
- Wear a respirator/nano face mask.
- At the door, produce one of the following:
- negative antigenic test from an official testing site (home-test and a statutory declaration is not sufficient) max. 72 hours old, or
- negative PCR test 7 days old, or
- certificate of full vaccination, i. e. 14 days after the last shot of the vaccine
- certificate on suffering covid-19 in the last 180 days.
To make Pride safe for you, we follow the government measures and the recommendations from the City Health Station. Thank you for helping us too.